Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
That is quite enough. No more racist comments.. This is ugly and I want it stopped.

Please pull the plug on this thread already. It has become absurd and has nothing to do with Chaminade lacrosse or any lacrosse for that matter. Unfortunately it has everything to do with insecure parents (perhaps with some 12 yr old boys mixed in) arguing over the perceived merits of public school versus a private Catholic school. I, and perhaps many others, could care less where some random parent sends their kid to high school. I am interested in lacrosse. The commentary here is 90% idiotic and uninformed. Enough already. Chaminade is a great school and many publics are great schools as well. There are arrogant, insecure parents on both sides of the fence. We good now? Can we move on? Back to lacrosse please!!!!!

Just delete everything and start again. If a poster appears to be a current Syosset varsity or Chaminade freshman team parent, just insta-delete.

Back on topic: Big surprise (I know, I know, Suffolk A league limitations and all that), but once again Chaminade and St. Anthony's appear to have by far the most impressive schedules in all of New [lacrosse]. Discuss...

Where are the schedules posted?

So far, Chaminade has Manhasset, St. Ignatius (CA), Delbarton, Greenwich, Yorktown, Massapequa. St. Anthony's has Greenwich, Delbarton, Syosset, Yorktown, Darien, New Canaan. Should be another fun year.

Those are both insanely tough schedules. Notice the glaring school missing here? No Garden City on either. The Chammy / GC bad blood continues. What a shame they don't play each other.