Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree . that is a very good response. its obviously from a mom or dad who experienced the process at Chaminade first hand and recently. please re-read it . its not malicious or judgmental. its factual. one more thing your shared experience with your son can be very painful if its all about lacrosse.
assume that this is directed at YOU....

Oh yes, factual -- blah, blah, blah it takes a mature, special kid to handle it ... they have to travel, and I hear walk up hill to school both ways!!!! don't make me puke, its just another school overselling itself.

I wrote what I know of some families experiences to respond to the parent asking. My son is in high school and plays for a top public school program. He never considered Chaminade and he wouldn't have the determination to do well there anyway, if he could get in. I was just relaying what I know has happened to other kids from my town and other programs that went that route. Some boys like it, some don't. It would be nice if there was more helpful advice and a lot less jealousy, bragging and general immature behavior from supposed adults.