Originally Posted by Anonymous
prediction around is that several sophs. definitely up on varsity. offensive players

A current junior attackman broke the all-time freshman scoring record. He was not brought up to varsity as a sophomore. Again, I think there offense will be fine without any 10 graders. You will just have to wait your turn like every other Chaminade class...

Let's be honest, the bottom line is that HS lacrosse means nothing compared to club lacrosse..sometimes the play is so bad it looks like PAL all over again.. Kids can pad their stats sometimes because they are playing against kids that are out there to be with their friends and no other reason. I thought it would be better but it's much more enjoyable watching the club teams.. So your stats mean nothing at all

"HS lacrosse means nothing compared to club"?

Huh?

When Chaminade JV plays St. Anthony's JV there are college coaches in the stands. It is a recruiting event. College coaches know the schools' philosophies about (not) bringing up under classmen. Wake up and stop worrying so much about labels!

Frankly, there have been as many college coaches at the Cham/SA freshman game as there have been at the Cham/SA JV game. I believe that Duke had coaches at the freshman game late in the season but not the JV game.

When/where is the Cham/SA freshman game this year. I cant see the schedules anywhere? I am not sure they play the same day as Jv/Var. 4/5 & 5/3 or even if they play twice. Always heard they were good games