Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who said we don't care. Of course we care but we also want our kids to have choices of where they will spend the next 4 years. We don't have to jump at the first D1 School that shows a little bit of interest and commit even though your kid knows nothing about the school or what he wants to do in life. Just so you can pat yourself on the back and say my kid is committed. What second thoughts no way he is committed. Coach is gone since my kid committed so what my kid is committed. Dont have the program my son wants to study. No problem he will give that up and be a psychology major he is committed. He is going to make it to the pros play for the Lizards and make $3500 a game and live in my basement. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
My kid applied to 12 schools he was (he was interested in) and got accepted to all and 8 of those schools want him to play lacrosse. Yes he applied to a few that don't have D1 programs only club (now). HE has a decision to make and lots of choices. Thank you Chaminade
Go ahead start bashing
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who said we don't care. Of course we care but we also want our kids to have choices of where they will spend the next 4 years. We don't have to jump at the first D1 School that shows a little bit of interest and commit even though your kid knows nothing about the school or what he wants to do in life. Just so you can pat yourself on the back and say my kid is committed. What second thoughts no way he is committed. Coach is gone since my kid committed so what my kid is committed. Dont have the program my son wants to study. No problem he will give that up and be a psychology major he is committed. He is going to make it to the pros play for the Lizards and make $3500 a game and live in my basement. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
My kid applied to 12 schools he was (he was interested in) and got accepted to all and 8 of those schools want him to play lacrosse. Yes he applied to a few that don't have D1 programs only club (now). HE has a decision to make and lots of choices. Thank you Chaminade
Go ahead start bashing

Well said.
One could say that it would be wise to committ to a school that HAS what YOU need rather than committ to a school that NEEDS what YOU have.