Originally Posted by Anonymous
Take always from the 2022 season.

Well run, good officiating and very organized.

Mark M. Should not coach youth. He does not have the temperament for it. His camps may be very good, but coaching in a competitive situation is not his strength. Unfortunate for that team/club.

Hawks proved to be the best team from top to bottom.
With that being said, the competition and talent in this league is top notch.

RR and Hawks are the best coached teams. The coaches seem to put their players in the best position to succeed more than any other.

The faceoff kid for Hawks is really special. Wins to himself in various ways. Really good.

RR and Hawks goalies are clearly the best in this league. RR goalie is more athletic and uses that ability. Hawks goalie can make any and every throw on the field and seems to be in more control of his defense. Both really good.

Crabs are in trouble. I am sure Jumbo will recruit new players, but this groups is lacking a lot. Not sure if talent, coaching or both.

API has not gotten any better. It is not the zone defense, it is the fact that these kids have not been developed. Going to be a wasted trip to Denver.

FCA has tons of talent. Just not sure the coaching is up to the level of talent.

Madlax may be in the same boat as crabs.

Next Level should not have been in Elite.

Bethesda. Inconsistent but have good talent. Maybe the Madlax and Bethesda kids will go one way or another to make a really good team.

Good luck to all the teams this summer. I am sure each team will prove that the DMV area is still the best for lacrosse.

Good, solid, fair post. I agree with most. The parents of the backup goalies for RR and Hawks were both within earshot of me and both sets were not happy that the coaches didn't play their kid. Both should probably go to other clubs because I guess they will never be good enough to get on the field with RR and Hawks