MM is a very good technical coach. He's forgetten more lacrosse (especially offense) knowledge than most coaches have at the youth club level. That being said the question is does he have the tempermant to coach especially a team including his own son. Becoming a great coach is a lot more than having the requisite technical knowledge. Its the ability to manage parents (never easy), young men and officials without succumbing to one's emotions. As I look back at my development as a coach, I was fortunate to have been mentored by head coaches who had great leadership skilss and sideline tempermant. I always (sometimes unsuccessfully) to learn something from every coach I worked with. Does that mean these mentor coaches never had conflicts with parents, players and referees. Heck no, but it means they weren't shrill or immature in their approach to a situation. MM is a great coach who needs to self reflect on his tempermant and improve it just like he did with his game at UZOO. He has a great passion for the game and would be an excellent coach if he worked hard on controlling his emotions.