Between this list, the 2nd team list, and the Honorable Mentions, all the Kids with dad coaches were listed.
[/quote]

Just an observation or are you implying the recognition wasn't warranted?[/quote]

The immutable truth regarding parent coached teams is that consciously or sub-consciously, their sons/daughters will be given preference and be promoted at the expense of other team players. At tournaments such as Millon, coaches are regularly asked to submit the names of their players that they wish to be considered for mention as "All-Tournament" players. Millon did not create this list on his own, but rather with that important and likely prejudiced perspective. In this way, Millon is promoting the Millon "brand", yet again, by pandering to those people that he needs to enhance his standing in the youth lacrosse community. I would suggest that some selections were very much warranted and others were not. A universal answer to your question is not possible. I can though restate that this "recognition" vehicle was and will always remain tainted when coaches are asked for their input, and their own kids are in the pool of players that can be selected. It's a power play by dad coaches, but that should not surprise anyone at this juncture.[/quote]

A fairly reasoned answer which goes off the rails at its end. You state a "universal answer" is not possible, and that some selections were warranted and some not. Then to close, you paint all with the same brush by calling it a power play by dad coaches, implying, I think, it impossible that the son of any "dad coach" could be worthy. Do you really think that's the case? If so, can't believe you watched the same tournament that I did.