Originally Posted by Anonymous
Shouldn't have the Hawks team been in high school next year ...we are so great at lacrosse I can beat kids that I'm 2 years older then .mom and dad be proud of me because I can't play kids my own age I wouldn't be good. The Hawks couldn't win the big one when other teams had equal amount of holdbacks. Choke 10-4

just not true

While the guy is a [lacrosse] and uses poor grammar, what exactly isn't true? They do have a bunch of holdbacks and got run off the field by Dukes 10-4.

what is your definition of a bunch

4 Hawks summer birthdays are "a bunch" of holdbacks.

4 is not a bunch of anything, i would also think in this day and age that a lot of teams 4 would put you on the
I guess the best players go to where the best players play??...?? The Dukes website alumni list is pretty impressive: Tewaaraton winner, Tewaaraton finalists, D1 all-americans, professionals, champions, etc. I have to admit its pretty impressive.

you could see a lot of the same names on other club's alumni lists

You probably could see many names on other teams lists! So the hundreds of names on the Duke's alumni list must be a FLUKE!!!! Drew Adams, Greg Gurenlian, Joey Sankey, Jordan Wolf, Matt Rambo, Mike Sowers, Niko Amato, Tucker Durkin, Austin Pifani, just to name a few. LOL