Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm a surgeon - I'm up early. I've had two kids play in the MD competitive club lacrosse scene. I know how the fat crab rolls. You will see a mass migration of 21s to the 22 team shortly. Remember the stunt they pulled against 91 at Beach Lax a couple of years ago? How did they do in Denver at the WSYL when they couldn't play their holdbacks? They got destroyed on national tv. No - no other team has more holdbacks or encourages holding your kid back like Crabs.

Crabs isn't a school, Doctor. Clubs have tryouts. The best kids make the best teams. Schools and parents confer to make the best decisions for their students and kids as a separate matter. All the best teams are loaded with private school kids, mostly did prefirst, some held back in middle school eventually if didn't do prefirst. Rest assured the school curriculums and placements in the area private schools care zero about club lacrosse. Madlax, FCA, Crabs, Looney's, many others, check the rosters, many many private school players. It just is what it is, as much as you would like it to be some nefarious plot driven by the club lax overlords.