Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals team having tryouts at Hofstra?

What exactly are you asking? As their name suggests, they are a national team. Currently made up of kids from MD, PA, NJ, NY, CT. Maybe a couple other places.

Son just told me that all the 2022's on the 2021 Koopers are now playing Duke's Nationals. Re class Crabs, two Hawks mids, Bathesda top guys and more have joined Nationals. They are also joining the HOCO league???
What the [lacrosse] is going on?????

Hawks could add 4-5 2021s themselves plus some of the Dbacks. So they will try their best to compete. They will be replacing a bunch of multiyear players and have been planning this all year. They are teying ro replace 1 or 2 at every postion. Will be interesting to see where the cut Hawks end up. Hope you didn't fall for that loyalty and team crap. Hahaha

You really are a bitter little man

I feel bad for the kids and their families who are getting replaced but I do get a kick out of their hypocrisy. They actually believe that loyalty and team stuff they talk about. We will see a few of the Soon to be cut Hawks at tryouts. The world won't end if Biff JR has to play on Another club. You can bet that a few of the parents are actually hoping to get cut. Remember, we all know each other.

We all know each other? Really? Being a snake in the grass and talking [lacrosse] about your sons friends is exactly why you remain anonymous on this site. So , yes , everyone knows who you are and your clown sidekick.
Please don't feel bad for any kid that routinely beats your kids on the lacrosse field. They will be just ok on anytime they play for. Playing for a team with integrity ALL year . Not jumping ship to play with ALL Stars from 6 states just to beat 1 team in 1 tournament.
Classless all the way around!