Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think the final rankings from Millon National Championship are pretty close to the way they should be. Maybe a couple west coast and philly teams and obviously Prime Time should be included, but otherwise, these are pretty good:

1-igloo(6-0)
2-91 md(4-2)
3-hawks((4-1)
4-bethesda(4-1)
5-LI express(3-1)
6-91 LI(2-2)
7-greyhounds(3-2)
8-3d NE(3-2)
9-BBL(2-2)
10-Diamondbacks(2-2)
11-Roughriders(3-1)
12-PB revolution(1-3)
13-LI Outlaws(2-2)
14-So Cal express(1-3)
15-Madlax(1-3)
16-Superstar(1-3)
17-Team Carolina(1-3)
18-CT chargers(1-3)
19-LeggyC(0-4)
20-Triad(0-4)

Just FYI. Madlax was missing its top two scorers. One of them broke his arm at Young Guns. The other one broke his arm first game on Saturday. Really sad. Any time a team loses its top two scorers, it is going to struggle at a tournament like this one. I got to think they would have done better if they had been at full strength. Beat 91md earlier this summer.

Should have pulled an Igloo and added a player, or two, to replace the kid that broke his arm during the tournament. No need for grade verification like every other player in the tournament. Just add away at the word of a guy. So what there were other rostered players. It's cool, right?

OMG Stop crying already.

How do you know the Hawks didn't add a player?

Hogan should have sent some of his refs. The ones that were at that field for the 2 games I watched were TERRIBLE. One was standing in the middle of the offensive set the entire game. Had this [lacrosse] grin on his face and wouldn't move. Stupid.

And let's not get started on the 5min delay for a stick check. Millon special. I'm sure they received a bonus.