Originally Posted by Anonymous
No they are on the 2021 koopers team.

If Petro's sons were playing as guest players for Crabs 2022 team then they were playing down. Both sons play for Koopers 2021.

Both boys have been playing up for years now. They are 7th grade students. The Koopers 2021 team, which originated some years ago with a core group that played at MLC were combined with kids from the now defunct Fearless club to form a 2021 team. By my count, I believe that 5-6 Koopers 2021 kids are enrolled in the 7th grade with the remainder 8th graders. It is an interesting team and well coached. They are 2022's and as "guests" were playing at an age/grade appropriate level. They are prodigies -- that can play against ever greater/older competition and very effectively. It was fun watching them compete at Young Guns this weekend.

Petro's kids are very good players but hardly prodigies. Hawks made them look like regular 2022 AA players today.

The attack Petro ran his mouth all weekend like he was the greatest ever

Petro boys jumping on the Duke's Nationals team this weekend at Naptown. I bet that really pisses off all the Duke's parents that pay all that money for practices and drive up and down the east coast to get their kids above the travel/cut line, then get bumped for these guest players. That's Duke's for you.