Originally Posted by Anonymous
Look, not sure why your son had a bad experience with one of these clubs, but 2022 FCA and Crabs have 99% on-age players (sure, maybe some kids with summer bdays, but every public grade school class in the US has these) and provide best long-term benefits for the players. Just deal with your anger and resentment in a more productive way. We will continue to move forward and I suggest you do the same instead of trolling teams you know nothing about. And if you need to vent more, I suggest you name the number of holdbacks on either 2022 team.

There are at least 9 kids on Crabs 2022 with birthdays prior to 9/1/2003. There are 3 kids on FCA 2022.

My son knows most of the boys on both teams and Crabs does not have 9 kids held back although FCA's number is close.

Crabs 2022 absolutely has 9 kids born before 9/1/2003. Call them what you want, holdbacks, prefirst, just started school late, whatever. All the McD kids, the new kid from Bethesda 2021, kids from Mater Dei. You really think there aren't 9? You are either lying or you just don't know.