Originally Posted by Anonymous
I look at 18 -6 first game of season then looked 10-4 end of season . Ouch

Those are two different teams. How can you compare a win vs Diamondbacks to a loss vs an all-star team made up of kids from 7 different teams put together to beat the Hawks for one game? The only similarity is that your kid played in both games and you get to pound your chest anonymously for a couple days. You're probably the same person that complains about holdbacks, but I guess it's ok if it's on an all-star team your kid is on. There's a reason no Hawks kids participate with Duke's but Diamondbacks feel the need to do so (including their coach).

The real reason is with the four practices a week plus film study they Hawks kids wouldn't have time to play for Dukes.

How many of those kids will burn out in 2 years? I walked by their tent yesterday and listened to the coach talking to the team. I almost spit out my drink it was so ridiculous. Those poor kids. I know they win a lot but do they have a life outside of lacrosse? Must have sucked to get worked by a team of kids that play together once every other month or so.

Im sure it did hurt to lose. Only loss for that team all year. Losing to an All Star team is hardly enough to go bashing the coaches and kids that have out worked every other team and coaches out there all year. Walking by the tent? Stalking the tent? Poor kids? Burnt Out? Your entire statement reaks of jealousy and envy. Are these same poor kids going to get burnt out playing football, basketball,with their friends? API friends I mean. Or swimming and having fun the rest of the summer.
When your kid try out for Hawk team in a few weeks because he has to, and doesnt make it. It will be because of his Daddy. Character counts from the parents right down to the kids. Its part of the selection process when a team gets built. And he will have to because your team is a complete joke and employing from within and will not be able to field a team.

Umm...Their tent was literally on the walkway from the fields to where the food and bathroom were. No one was stalking them. But it sounded like Stuart Smalley telling the boys they're good enough, they're smart enough and gosh darnnit, people like them. You know where the cutters are. Have faith that your teammates will be there. This is why we put so much time in......Good grief, it was a meditation session.

And no, my son would never tryout for hawks. He enjoys playing other sports and would rather not spend 4-5 days a week playing lacrosse year round. And guess what? He still was good enough to start on the team that just kicked your kids asses.

Get back in the film room Hawks. Find those weak links.

HAHA.. Classic réponse from a parent who has been hating on a team for years and is bitter. Not 1 API player made any contribution in that game. If any player from hawks wanted to play for Dukes your boy would be on the sideline.
Thanks for confirming exactly who you are too. Dummy.
The will be no help from the Dukes this weekend.