Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why don't both of you and everyone else that cares so much about anonymously trolling 12,13 year olds start a new page. Call it what ever you want---- Trolls, Holdback/Cheaters, That kid is too big to play against my Timmy, or maybe even Classless Daddies. Leave this page for those that actually enjoys watching their boy play against the top level teams in the country. That includes the older, bigger ,smaller,faster,stronger kids they play against. Positive preparation for high school level , positive attitude to overcome playing time ,positive attitude for being a good teammate, positive attitude towards working harder when things get tough or unfair. A lot of good lacrosse to watch this weekend and the rest of summer. Teams are set and nothing is changing that. Calling them cheaters and pathetic is sad. Teams work hard and practice hard. There is also a ton of levels for kids to play at. Elite, AA, A,B, C , Rec, if you can't find a good fit your kid than that is your problem. The Elite level is just that -Elite- meaning bigger,smaller,faster,stronger kids. So please for the sake of those you don't give a [lacrosse] about holdback or reclassing and spewing negative crap about 12,13 year olds start a new page.
father of a 12 year old who loves competition against all comers.

Couldn't agree more! This site is unreal with Parents doing everything they can to justify their kid losing a lacrosse game. I guess they just ignore the fat that every team in the HOCO league were built the exact same! Or that the NLF teams from allover the country were built the exact same way. The competition was great . The negative sore losers need to find another sport to play. My son is also 12 and plays basketball and football with kids a year or almost 2 older . He is also several months older than some of his teammates. [/quote]

People are within the rules of today which are only a few years in the making. They went that way for supposedly ER at 9th grade. No more ER at 9th grade. Most think that the rules should be changed back to age for YOUTH lacrosse as it was for the last 40 years.