Originally Posted by Anonymous
From what I have seen so far this year from fall to indoor and now spring the Hawks will be the team to beat this year. Midfield/face off is this their strength.

RR is going to be the most improved team this year. Has added great attack and upgraded their defense to add to a solid mid field and goal. They have struggled at the X.

API , BCL , 91 , Mad , FCA , Crabs all are very strong and talented. Not a ton of upgrades but teams are always going to be in it until the end

NL is what I have seen as the weakest. Again still strong and can beat anyone if they play their best game but the few teams I watched them they looked disorganized on plays.

The best thing with the HOCO league this year is that all of the teams playing in the Elite league are going to be good and I look forward to watching some great lacrosse this spring.

On another note what happened to the other league at St. Paul's? Looks very weak this year.

1st weekend

Hawks
RR
BLC
FCA

I find it very odd you left Madlax Capital off this post all together. Are you trying to say they will be the worst team in the Elite bracket? Or are you just someone who has issues with Madlax so you omit them to be a Jerk?