Yes , Spent too many hours, days and nights in-between the lines and outside the lines. Again, you being a referee or myself doesn't gives us the authority to come on here and bash an entire league or let everyone know how great you are. You are not the only one who cares for these players. I have done more than you will ever know. I just don't go around spewing about it. There are a ton of dads and parents with more lacrosse knowledge than you on here. So just worry about your job and protecting the kids during the game . Original post was meant to say how great it is to see many top teams facing each other the first week. Thanks for your expertise and sincerely hope you go into each game with fairness and call each game correctly. The rules are not new and the league is just making it clear FINALLY what will not be tolerated. This is a direct result of parents coaches and clubs voices being heard by a league that as quickly dominated the lacrosse landscape in Maryland. I was referee and a coach and support the ALL who have a hand in making the sport safer and better. I do not support referees who think they are high and mighty and continuously make the game about them . This is me heckling you.. Cheers