Originally Posted by Anonymous
umm...MM is a Daddy coach, however he also happens to be one of the most decorated lacrosse players to ever play. There happens to be several dads coaching whom are very qualified to do so and are great role models and mentors.
Parents need to land there choppers for a few and let there kids experience some adversity. All of the coaches have faults and have made some mistakes. They are learning and working on it just like our kids are. Its pretty simple. Plenty of great talent at this age group wether a holdback or not . Coaching overall is very good on almost every team . Not on MM team but give it a break with bashing of an ALL WORLD PLAYER on every level who has been teaching and coaching u13 for 20 plus years. If he is not for your son then go to one of the other 3 top MD programs with dads coaching this level.

Who cares if he is an all world player or has been coaching for 20 years. He is still a butt head and his actions coaching games sets a real bad example for his players, other teams players and anyone watching. Your description of him, "one of the most decorated lacrosse players" means nothing when someone acts like he does in front of kids. My son would never play for him any there are others that feel the same.

Its obvious you don't care ! To reply like that says a lot about you . My guess is qualifications for coaching your kid means nothing since you obviously know more about lacrosse than the Coaches out there. the coaches that take all your winning and crying behind there backs on an anonymous site.
We all here ya!

I believe what that poster was saying is that just because you were a very good/outstanding player does not mean or guarantee you will be a good/outstanding coach.
And really, your reply to that poster says volumes about you. You feel no one can have an opinion if it doesn't agree with yours. That is sad indeed.