Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess your kids Coach is a Saint? Parents let their kids play for him because he wins. They won last year a lot and before last year they won almost everything for 3 straight years. You might find 1-if that 2022 Coach that has won more than that guy since this age group started 4 years ago.With basically the same team year after year. So if he is the problem with team well thats a good problem to have.

All about the wins. At least he's honest.

Well if you want to win some games play for one team. If you want to develop and play at a higher level go play else where. Zone defense does not develop players

I take it you are talking about Arden playing Zone. I believe they play Zone and Man. Its good for the players to learn how to play both.

Whatever. There is no reason for a youth lacrosse team to play zone(other than trying to win). It teaches the kids nothing. It all depends on what your view of the purpose of youth lacrosse. If a college coach is there to watch a defensive player and he sees the team playing zone he will walk away. Seen it happen.

What a bunch of BS. College teams run zone during the course of games. You have no idea what you are talking about. I've watched high level HS lacrosse teams run zone. It's called learning game IQ.