Originally Posted by Anonymous
Elite is very strong all around. Not sure anyone as an 'Easy" schedule. All very good teams and a lot of hard hitters facing each other right out of the gate.

Yup, that is just what youth lacrosse needs lot of hard hitters. Haven't you noticed that lacrosse is trying to take this kind of mentality out of the game. Officials are instructed to look to this kind of behavior and to toss the flag every time they see it. I realize and appreciate that lacrosse is a contact sport, but not to the level and extent that it encourages or promotes hard hits. This is true for all levels. from Div 1 college down to the youngest youth level. Kids at this level need to work on stick skills, teamwork and improving their lacrosse IQ, not going around playing like a Neanderthal. I have been an official for over 10 years and do games at the Div 1 level and I do and will continue to penalize anyone acting like this. There are certain teams that seem to promote this kind of behavior, even at the youth level and all officals know who they are and look for it in every game.