Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Rough Riders win St Paul's league.

I heard the Thunder coach had a meltdown in the championship game against RR.

He sure did and he got everything he deserved. Not only tossed out of the game but he had to leave the St. Paul facility, those are now the rules. But this pos coach just went to his car and sat there for the remainder of the game. After the game he got out and thought it was funny that he didn't leave the St Paul facility. Plus, the ref had to tell him 3 times to leave.
This is a real good example to show in front of your 2022 players, how to be a total dbag. And that is exactly what he showed. He should be banned from the St Paul league but I doubt that would happen, no one has the guts to do that. This [lacrosse] was bitching about everything from the beginning of the game until he was tossed sometime in the second or third quarter. He was warned several times by the refs but he didn't listen. Bottom line he didn't like that his team was being outplayed in every aspect of the game, won by Roughriders 8/2.
I'm not associated with either the Roughriders or his Thunder team, my son and I stayed after his game to watch.
After he was tossed he was heard bragging that he has been coaching youth lax for over 20 years. If that is true he hasn't learned a thing about youth coaching and neither have the parents of his players who cheered him as he left the field. Seems sometimes teams and parents just don't get it.

It's a Bel Air thing. You wouldn't understand.