Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs beat the Texas team (which beat Team 89+2),
Did 89+2's Texas players play for Millon or Texas Mustangs?

There were quite a few "guest players" for T9-1MD at NLF. Some may have come from the new 9-1 Carolina Connon connection as well.

You are incorrect, my son plays on this team and the players were the regular 91 players and 3 players from Texas that have been on the roster all year. They cam up all but one weekend for the HoCo games. No add ons or guest players.

I watched some of your games, good team especially your poles, they are some of the best athletes in this age group. Long Pole Mid is a beast, I was told that he is 6' 210 LBS and runs like a deer. Since you are being honest how old is that kid. No way he is 13. Same with the big Pole of Def, he is a beast but saw him get run over in Semi Finals which shocked everybody.

Thanks! They both are beast and very athletic. The boy you are referring to is only 160 lbs but he looks like a man. They both are 13 and true 2022s. We have no hold backs on our team, but MM definitely looks at size when selecting kids. The oldest kid on the team is actually one of the smallest. Oldest birthday is Sept 2003.

That's BS. There are definitely kids that went to prefirst on that team. Stop lying. I'm not going to name them but everyone knows who they are. People think we are all idiots and that our kids aren't friends with players on other teams. You know there are kids from SP and Gilman that know these kids and know how old they are. Ugh.