Originally Posted by Anonymous
I do know that many of kids from RR and I am sure other programs as well play soccer and football on Saturdays therefore they must schedule Sunday only tournaments. No one is scared of anybody and I am sure teams have put last year behind them

It's no secret that RR historically plays in B level tournaments for the most part. CSE does not draw talent to their events anymore.

Not a RR parent, But lets not go under estimating any team in the fall of a new season. RR was a very good team last year and hung tough with all the so called top MD teams all year. They also had the biggest upset win last year to make to the Championship in one of the 2 toughest leagues.
Not sure there is to gain by bashing them before you even play them. Once again the [lacrosse] bags just can't resist . Classic morons bringing up last year . Their record last year speaks for itself and sounds like they are off to a good start.
Good coaching , putting them in a tournament to get a good feel where they are as a team.

Well said. It's just fall people!