Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2022 FCA and Crabs were fine last year and will be better this year...and will not suffer implosion like other teams. Knowledgeable lax families understand that these are the 2 clubs to play for if the ultimate goal is to play for a top college program with outstanding academics. Along the way the boys have fun, get great coaching and most will have great college options. That's why as families we support these programs. Argue all you want about win/loss records in HOCO, tournament results and even holdbacks, but we are keeping our focus on our long-term goals.

And what are your long term goals, teaching kids it is ok to cheat and game the system via the holdback route? Both of these clubs are loaded with holdbacks. Use to be that Crabs was by far the leader in this category but FCA is quickly catching up and maybe equal to Crabs in the number of holdbacks.
So just keep you eye on your so called long term goals, telling the kids they look much stronger as a player when they play kids 1 to 2 years younger. Life lessons here are being destroyed by cheating but your kind don't seem to care, as long as your little johnny looks good at any cost. Outstanding academics, what a f'in joke.

I dislike the holdback system as much as anyone. But can anyone I mean anyone find any club from NY to NC that has grade base teams but also adds a age limit for these teams. I am guessing you will not be able to find one. So we all can agree there are kids who reclass correct. These kids need somewhere to play. And I can not find a single club with a NO HOLDBACK policy on the website. So call out 1 or 5 different clubs over and over again please have fun. But until the club your son plays for puts no holdbacks on the website move your efforts to the parents or the tournament leaders.