Hawks could add 4-5 2021s themselves plus some of the Dbacks. So they will try their best to compete. They will be replacing a bunch of multiyear players and have been planning this all year. They are teying ro replace 1 or 2 at every postion. Will be interesting to see where the cut Hawks end up. Hope you didn't fall for that loyalty and team crap. Hahaha
[/quote]

You really are a bitter little man[/quote]

I feel bad for the kids and their families who are getting replaced but I do get a kick out of their hypocrisy. They actually believe that loyalty and team stuff they talk about. We will see a few of the Soon to be cut Hawks at tryouts. The world won't end if Biff JR has to play on Another club. You can bet that a few of the parents are actually hoping to get cut. Remember, we all know each other. [/quote]

since you anonymously know everyone and your little fibb was obviously cut by the hawks, why would you feel bad for a family if they secretly want to get cut. wouldn't you be happy for them, since they are getting what they and YOU want,
[/quote]

Maybe mine would get cut? Never tried out, but the coach keeps a ski g him too. Don't worry, not coming to take your kid spot.