Originally Posted by Anonymous

Good, solid, fair post. I agree with most. The parents of the backup goalies for RR and Hawks were both within earshot of me and both sets were not happy that the coaches didn't play their kid. Both should probably go to other clubs because I guess they will never be good enough to get on the field with RR and Hawks

That's a load of crap. The Hawks backup goalie was in a cast, with a broken arm and splits time with the other kid when he is healthy. Not sure about the RR kid, but since you made up the part about the Hawks parents, I doubt that you were actually strategically placed between two sets of goalie parents complaining loud enough for you to hear. Get a life.

Response is very accurate. Hawks back up is in a cast. Maybe you heard that they were disappointed that he was injured.

Get your story straight.

And the RR goalie parents have full understanding that their son will not play in games like that.

Funny statement that is so far from the truth.. This site really does have trolls on it.
RR starter and both Hawks keepers are the 3 best in this league and the country . It is not even close.