Originally Posted by Anonymous

Get over yourself! I have no reason to lie. There are no boys older than Sept 2003 on the team. Going to pre-first is not a hold back dumb [lacrosse]!

You are the one that needs to be educated. But I wont call you a dumb a**. Here is how it works (2 boys 1 girl MIAA school)

You go to kindergarten with your little buddies . End of school year and time for you and your buddies to go to First grade. Nope all boys ( generally) and some girls born in summer are not going to First grade, they are headed to PREFIRST. Plus some other children are not going either ( from recommendation of school or parents saying I dont want him going to first grade) . This group is also going to PREFIRST .

So you and some of your buddies are ready and move on up to 1st grade like anywhere else in country... And some off your buddies are HELD BACK to attend PREFIRST. Nothing wrong with it but it is being held back from going to 1st grade.

Frankly the children attending Prefirst who go on to 1st grade are ahead of kids going from Kindergarten straight to 1st. They have to teach them something in PREFIRST.