Originally Posted by Anonymous

Nope, not at all, he just acts like a total a hole jerk, full of himself and yells at kids on the other team he is playing if he doesn't like what they are doing. That is totally wrong and not good sportsmanship.

You're trying to stir crap up right? Have you never watched him coach?

Sure have, and I never want to see it again. What a total a hole. Did that stir it up?

MM seems like a good lacrosse guy. I know he destroyed many Breaker teams . But that only effected owner as kids just went to his club he got going in MD. What did MM do beat your team all season?

Nope, not at all, he just acts like a total a hole jerk, full of himself and yells at kids on the other team he is playing if he doesn't like what they are doing. That is totally wrong and not good sportsmanship. Many feel youth lacrosse would be better without him. Plus he is a cry baby.

My son plays for him and he is a solid teacher. Let's face it, sooner or later your precious children are going to have to transition from sugar coated, take your money, daddy ball. Life ain't easy, but you keep looking for that pat on the back for little Johnny. Or better yet, hold him back a year and sit around the dinner table talking about how great he is.

No one said that things need to be sugar coated. My son does not play for a daddy coach. I don't agree with daddy coaches for club at all. But there is a difference between what MM does and what I think should be acceptable for a youth lacrosse coach. Part of his role should be as a mentor and positive male role model. Kids look up to their coaches and should see someone that approaches the game and life in general with class and that treats people they way they would like to be treated. I don't feel that MM meets any of those standards. If you choose to let him to have a hand in shaping your boy, that's your decision.