Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have heard that people always love to tear down whoever is at the top. And I have always heard the grass is always greener on the other side my whole life. Well after reading these posts these two saying seem to fit. I am new to lacrosse, my son is trying out for club for the first time. I was told to read this site to see the dirt and what people say about club lacrosse in the area. And after reading these posts I think I will make sure my son tries out for the Crabs,Madlax or Team91. The amount of hate towards these three clubs I am reading means to me they must be the best. Just like the news I am watching on TV these days these posts all seem to lack one thing facts and real numbers to back up the hate for each of these 3 clubs.

You're an idiot. Probably the biggest idiot I've seen on this site and that's saying something. Congratulations and best of luck to your kid.

People rip apart Looneys & FCA constantly also. Add them to the list.

Crabs, FCA, Looneys all suck. The B teams are the greatest.

Her is what you need to do bunky, reach down and pull your head out of your as*, because that is clearly where it is. From your post is seems obvious that your kid can't make any of the elite club teams and is playing on a B level team, or perhaps rec would be better for him.