Originally Posted by Anonymous
It funny because if you read back to page like 70 something I made a point about the same thing with 1 year is fine but teams with kids that are 2 to 3 years older is a problem. Someone jumpedl on it the post and said no kids or that much older and blah blah blah. It is the truth.
The other thing that has been pointed out is that Hawks and 91 have players from out of state playing on there teams. That is some crazy [lacrosse]. We do not have enough good players in the DMV area that they need to pull kids from out of the region. My son is lucky enough to play on one of the best coached teams in the region. We do not have the best players but with the best coach he makes our players better ad we compete against all of these All Star style teams because of that.

I don't have a problem with kids coming from other states, if they tried out and made the team, paid the dues and is really a part of the team. This takes place on almost every club team in high school.Players want to play in the best league in the country. Did your kid try out for those teams?
What team has kids that are 2-3 years older? I find it really hard to believe that 14-15 years are on any of these teams.

As far as coaching almost every team at this level 2022 elite has top notch coaching. It is also very clear each year to see what teams get better and are being well coached. "All Star style teams " That is funny statement, What teams might they be? Every year clubs have try outs and every single player out there has a opportunity to tryout and play for any team. Luck has nothing to do with it.

The excuses made on this site are comical and dads who are bitter.

Start making some factual statements.