Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rarely comment on this site but find entertainment in reading these stupid posts....Please know that the 2022 drama is way over board... No one cares who the best is and when it comes down to it...No one will remember who was the best 7th grade team in Maryland during the 2016-17 season.... Get a grip crazy parents...Unreal.....

You wait. This season will be epic and will go down in Lacrosse history!

Not only epic.. I have from highly rated sources that the 2022 MD teams have not only some of the best talent in years..It is the best talent that has ever come out of MD or NY in any one year! So No I will not get a grip,, I will record every game and remember that this is the year that 2022 players came of age and destroyed the competition of the past! I intend to make a list of All the highly talented teams and their players. Highlight reels of all teams and keep track of ALL extremely important wins and Tournament wins!! What idiot said this was only 7th graders playing a game??

Not that I'm not totally in agreement with you on the absurdity of this forums existence and the value we place on 7th grade Lax, but if you really felt like getting back to just "7th graders playing a game" why pay 2 grand a year? Rec is out there.. its cheaper too.