Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who says MD Teams are not happy for D-Backs ? You can't prove or justify comments about 2022 teams having 14 and 15 year olds on them, Your argument loses all credit when you start spewing crap like that. Do some of these teams have 13 year olds yes, but I do not know one team that has 14 or 15 year olds on them . Teams do have to prove birth year and grad year fro EVERY SINGLE tournament or league game .

I think most people are just unhappy with this event billing itself as a world championship when 80% of the top talent is not participating.

Say and believe what you want. The simple fact of the matter is that the WSYL event is an awesome experience. Every player on my son's team and every family had a great time in Denver. Even with the 5/1 cutoff last year, MD teams could not compete with LI teams. This year with the 9/1 cutoff, MD teams will be at even more of a disadvantage because most MD 2022 teams have multiple players that are to old. It says a lot about what teams are competing in the qualifier and it says even more looking at those teams that aren't competing. Really very funny. My 2021 son just missed the cutoff this year and dominates 2021 along with his team. He has a July 03 birthday. How would he and his team do against 2022 teams loaded with pre-first his same age? LOL. Keep making excuses and hold your son back again next year.