Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looney's 1-5 at Young Guns. Club is falling apart.

The 2 Looney's teams at Young Guns are just a bunch of kids playing lacrosse. They enter a tournament like young guns knowing that they are playing some of the best teams at their grade. They win some , lose some. Maybe they lose more than win against top competition. Better than playing lower level tournaments to win tee shirts against lesser competition. I hope they all had fun. I know my son did.

You on the other hand are truly pathetic. I can you see you now refreshing tourney machine all day long rejoicing when a looneys team loses. Then you can go to BOC to post your sky is falling on Looneys junk. Whatever makes you happy I guess
CAn't judge a team by that tournament. I actually think they played great considering those teams are some of the best 2021 teams around....And I am a Crab parent. They went 2-5 and only lost to the eventual tournament champion Mesa by 1... Young Guns is probably the toughest tournament on the East Coast...I think that Lonneys 2021 made great strides this year and played well at Young Guns...