Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sir if you would reread your posts and please explain how you are any better than those who are trashing 6th graders. You're no different so do us all a favor; please leave the forum much like we are asking those who only contribute trash to it.

I realize that I am posting trash, it is directed at those who on this forum have been trashing or close to trashing young kids. I really do not like posting this kind of stuff, but am trying to show those that do what it is like to have crap directed at them. Hopefully they will stop. I believe this forum should be used for the discussion of lacrosse, in all areas, except trashing clubs and young players of said clubs and their parents and fans. It just seems that some really get a thrill out of trashing clubs and kids. I personally find it distasteful and out of order, but this is the problem with anonymous forums. Hopefully they will stop.[/quote]

You are not accomplishing what you are setting out to do... you are proving yourself to be no better.