Originally Posted by Anonymous
Another Butthurt snowflake. You need a Waaabulance. You lost... HAAAAAAa

Just like Trump ,'LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE". So snowflake, looks like you are going to melt. What an as*hole you are. Pathetic.

WAAAAA. He is a liar, WAAAA his wife wears nice shoe!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA The "Progressive Liberals" are the most intolerant and easy to get their panties in a twist. LOL.

Liberals getting panties in a twist. Are you kidding me! Just look at the leader of the right Republican hate group, you know who it is, DJT himself, Look at him side ways and he is in an uproar, panties knotted around his neck. And many of that group follow his lead. Divide the country is what his motto is, and so far he is trying really hard to accomplish this. Time for new leadership and it can't be Pence or lap dog Ryan.Come to think of it, Pence is also a lap dog. Woof woof.

You want him to be so bad, so he's just branding you as more bad. Your mascot is an unemployed millennial hipster in a mask and puzzy bow hat, holding a decapitated statue head of George Washington, burning a flag, complaining about the phone bill, while videoing the vandalism of a police station on an iphone 12, on the way back from a pro-nuclear North Korea festival.

So I am guessing you are talking about ANTFIA or whatever the letters are. You do know they have no formal leader or marching orders from one place correct. They are just mostly young kids who want to punch [lacrosse] and Nazis in the face. I agree this practice is not legal or morally correct. But tell me again what a Right WIng Nut does to a dumb kid burning a flag. He punches him in the face. And do you know what happens its filmed and put all over the right wing sights and everyone cheers. Is this correct sir?