Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's examine:

Looney's 2017
- club folded the team and abandoned those kids when they were rising sophomores

Looney's 2018
- club folded the team and abandoned those kids when they were rising freshmen

Looney's 2019
- went 1-3 at IMLCA. Rest of schedule is 2nd tier events

Looney's 2020
- excellent. Arguably the best 2020 team in the nation

Looney's 2021
- 0-3 at IMLCA. Not going to Crabfeast. Rest of the schedule is 2nd events

Looney's 2022
- competed at Summer Exposure, a 2nd Tier tournament. Couldn't win the championship despite playing down in the lowest division possible. Rest of schedule is 2nd tier tournaments.

Looney's 2023
- won Trilogy Baltimore, a 3rd tier event. Rest of the schedule is one decent tournament and one 2nd tier tournament

Looney's 2024
- won Trilogy Baltimore, a 3rd tier event. Rest of the schedule is 2nd tier events

Looney's 2025
- 1-4 at Summer Exposure, a 2nd Tier tournament. Rest of the schedule is 2nd/3rd tier events.

I think the previous guy had it right. One great team, the rest are pretty bad.

Good Lord, is this all you have to do with your time? What is pathetic is an adult, (assume you) just does all this research in order to trash youth teams and coming very close to belittling the kids on those teams.
Sorry bud, you are just a pathetic individual and I don't know how your family can put up with such a person who lacks total character. You really need to spend more time with your son and getting him better in the sport, not doing this kind of useless crap. And to think everyone thought Ryan McClernan at Crabs was pathetic and the lowest you could get, well he is and you are right there with him, maybe different areas, but just as pathetic and disgusting. I know of the Looney's program, they are doing find in rebuilding and if they were so terrible why would the head coach of McDonogh, Andy H, be coaching in this program. You really need to look in the mirror and examine yourself, some real soul searching would really help.