Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looney's moms are extra greasy.

Even though I do not have a dog in this "discussion", it is really disgusting to hear how people attack others and especially kids mothers. I have no affiliation with Looney's, other than hearing about them on this board, but I can bet you this.
I bet your 275 pound juiced up wife would love to entertain all of your friends when you are out of the house. But, only problem, when other men see her they run, as fast and far as they can. How does that make you feel, dbag? She can't even make it as a street "walker".
Yes, I know this is really lowering the bar, but crac*heads like this really need to be put in their place. This board is for discussing lacrosse, not attacking kids mothers or fathers. Totally disgusting. Really hope the moderators post this.

You are absolutely right. This is a lax blog......we should be talking lax........But looneys moms are greasy and they are the moms of lax kids. Sit down snowflake

But not as greasy as your fata*s wife, who is the fat mother of a lax kid. What does she do behind the bushes at the lax games she attends? She isn't watching the game, guess supplementing your income so your kid can attend lax camp. Now, speaking of snowflakes, you seem to be really sensitive of anyone having a different opinion than yours. You just can't deal with it or handle it. Now is that enough lax reference for you, a fata*s wife of a kid who plays lax, does things with other lax dads behind the bushes at lax games to be able to send your kid to lax camp. I count eight lax references. Oh, and go f yourself, you can do it at a lax game. Seems you are just another lax troll, big man hiding behind their computer. Make that nine lax references.