Originally Posted by Anonymous
So a typical looneys game when things don’t go their way. Program is a disgrace and kids don’t act like that unless the coach is giving the green light. Shocking the HC kid was one of the ones involved. Definitely a black eye for the Loyola program and I agree the school needs to look into this.
I agree... Kids wearing Loyola helmets and behaving like spoiled written thugs... Not good for the school

Mainly the 2 coaches sons; 1 was ejected and the other came off the bench. Again I am hopeful Loyola will step in and discipline all who were involved including the coaching staff.

Loyola can't do a thing about it.
oh yes they can...You have almost an entire team wearing Loyola helmets out there...Those kids are representing that school when they behave badly.....Not a good look for Loyola Lacrosse and the institution

no, they can't. does Loyola pay for the helmets, is it a Loyola sponsored team event, are you sure all the helmets are in fact Loyola or maybe Liberty who has the same "L" on the same color helmet. Kids are wearing helmets their parents purchased.