I would love to see a list of colleges Looney's dads attended/graduated from. It would be hilarious.[/quote]

Mine is BA from JHU and MBA Loyola University Maryland. I seriously doubt you can top that. Plus, my guess would be you have at most one semester at a local community college. One semester at best. Your immature post indicates and proves your low level of education.
[/quote]

Hey knuckled#ck, no decent adult would criticize community college, and no JHU grad would end a sentence with a preposition. [/quote]

Hey pecker breath, when it comes to this forum, anything goes. Seems the JHU poster was NOT addressing a respectable person but rather an idiot that just throws crap out for no reason and tries to belittle people. Go back and read the original post. I would bet this JHU grad is a very respectable person but directed the cc verbage to the poster belittling Looney's dads. Simple enough to understand. As for the preposition, is completely acceptable in both written and spoken form. Go back and learn the language and how it pertains to many different situations. As for me, BS from Penn State and working on my masters. I would bet you are in your what, first or second year of community college. Maybe you are majoring in English, as you feel you are the English - grammar police. What a joke. You need to get out in the real world.