Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't know why the Sons aren't protesting. They lost like every face. They most likely win that game if the flogo isn't there.
. Wrong. I was at the game before the Son's game and stayed to watch with my son. Even if the Sons won every face off they would not beat Looneys. Looneys controlled the game from the beginning. Sons outplayed in every facet. Looney's started subbing in last period and Sons got a few more goals but prior to that it wasn't close. That said, Sons is a nice team and played hard, never gave up.
uh hey looneys dad, nice try. I was there for the game and Looneys struggled to score. I'm sure the sons with 14 more possessions would have put up 5 more goals. And there were clearly kids that never even saw the field. go back to the bar

Guess you can't read. I saw the game after my sons game, we stayed to watch. All that Sons did on defense was to clog the middle forcing only outside shots, very few goals scored by Looney's in close. That was Sons game plan and they played it well. I saw every Looney's player see action, they ran three midfields and in the last period the third midfield saw more time. My son is friends with a few Looney's players and he knows many others, this is how we know all Looney's players saw action. Sons with 14 more possessions wouldn't have related to 5 more goals, up until the last period they struggled to score every time they had the ball. Not associated with Looney's but it seems you missed things in this game. Maybe you were hoping for a different outcome.