FCA - Top 10 team nationally
Looneys - Folded team

2019:
FCA - One of top 10 in country
Looneys - Plays in B tournaments

2020:
Both teams are top 5 in country

2021:
FCA - not great but finished 3-3 in HOCO elite divison including a 18-7 win over Looneys
Looneys - Finished 0-6 in HOCO including above loss to FCA

2022:
FCA - Slow start but finished HOCO elite season with wins over Crabs, BLC and Diamondbacks
Looneys - Played in AA division losing in first round of playoffs. Also lost to Lax World in Koopers league playoffs.

2023:
FCA - Finished 4-2 in HOCO including win over Looneys
Looneys - Finished 4-2 with loss to FCA

You're right. Looks about even to me too.

Cue Looneys dad saying how I shouldn't post this. I know you guys don't like facts about your club posted here.

My friend, you really need more tings to do to fill your day. This is just spinning. If you really like to do this sort of thing, how abut doing some digging and see how many kids(parents) Ryan McClernan has convenience to repeat a year, either 6th or 7th grade. You and many others would be shocked at the number. Of course this repeat a year is served up with a large amount of BS from RM on how he will make your son a total lax standout.

If you really want to know what this individual is like go talk to his current players, 2021 and ask them what they are going to do if RM does not move to the 2022's next year. RM always moves to the 8th graders but this year Crabs 2022 team is weak and RM has announced he is staying with the 2021's.
What RM is going to find is that most of those 2021's are going to leave Crabs for other clubs. This is no bs or rumor, I know 5 kids on that team and they will leave. They hate playing for RM, like most of his players do, but they aren't hanging around. It will be interesting to see how RM handles or at the very least tries to manage this.

Where's your update on FCA 2024?