Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs and Loonies are in a different league based on the number of holdbacks on both clubs.
. That statement proves you have no idea what you are talking about. Looney's has 2 to 3 holdbacks while Crabs have at least 10 holdbacks and 2 double holdbacks, who will be 16 years old this spring or they are already 16. You need to get your facts straight before you start posting inaccurate information. [lacrosse], you don't even know how to spell Looney's correctly.

How many times are you going to post this? Mr 10 holdbacks and 2 doubly holdbacks and kids being 16. Seriously!! STFU you whiny little girl. We get it. They have holdbacks. You know what? DEAL WITH IT!! Or try another sport where you are only allowed to play kids your age.

Do you just troll all the threads for an opportunity to tell everyone that they have 10 holdbacks and 2 double holdbacks?
. Hate to tell you dbag but this is the first time I have mentioned about your shita*s holdbacks. This is a typical hissy fit from Crab dads, who hate to be called out for their abusing the system. You are really the one who needs to STFU. Each time a poster calls out Crabs people like you act like you need your tampon and get all out of sorts. And I know for a fact there are some 16 year olds, should be in 10th grade right now but they are at BL in the 8th. That is a perfect place for them. Seems like you are the one trolling in your feeble effort to defend the Crab cesspool. And why should anyone in club lacrosse have to deal with a cheat like king Crab and a holes like you. But in typical Crab fashion, hissy fit time again. Aren't you really proud of your 16 year old 8th grader. Oh, and since you brought this up maybe I'll bring this up on a daily basis. Get your tampons ready ladies.