Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I believebut was 5-1 or 6-1 before the Looneys scored some goals late. It wasn't close

But yes, Crabs and Looneys are 2 of the 3 best in the country
But Looneys can't beat Crabs

I don't believe Crabs had that much of a lead at any point during the game. Looking at Looney's players they look 13 and 14 years old. Looking at Crabs you can easily and clearly see they are older, most 15 and some approaching 16 by summer 2016.
So, as you say, they can't beat Crabs, you never know but it is clearly a much older Crabs team, deny all you want but it is simply the truth. Ryan Mc games the system and creates these older teams for one purpose, to win, especially this year, the 2020 team, because he is the head coach. Take away his older holdbacks and this team would not be a strong 2020 team and Ryan Mc would have no idea how to improve their play, other than to bring in older players. I have seen him coach quite a few times, never impressed. I do not know the man, do not want to. What he is doing to youth lacrosse is shameful and he is driven by ego and money. Would really like to see someone put a stop to his gaming/playing the grade base system but not sure that will happen any time soon.

It wont stop as the private school mania in Baltimore rules. And USL is a complete JOKE.. Frankly I wonder if USL is run by a bunch of parents with kids in Private school who have been held back.