Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Looney's you guys are a bunch of pussies. Your 2024 team is up here at Summer Slam and getting thumped by Brotherly Love. You have no business taking the free clear after the 4 goal mercy rule kicks in. You didn't do it once but you took 5 Free clears. Have some self respect. Yes the score probably would have been a lot worse than the 11-8 or whatever was the score. No self respecting team takes the free clear via the mercy rule. You take your lumps you learn from it and move on. PUSSIES.

Wow! Might want to take some meds there fellow. Getting that worked up over a 6th grade team is ..a little over the top.

Free clears at 6th grade isnt that big a deal?? As a coach I didnt mind it when it was the normal thing for most tournaments. I would rather have a somewhat competitive game than a runaway any day of the week. At 6th grade of course you want to win..But having competitive games is actually more important for the development of a 11 and 12 year olds.. I think that is what we are talking about ..11 and 12 year olds??
Right Big guy? .