Originally Posted by Anonymous
2020 kids wont go anywhere. They are already in the top tourneys. BTW, they havent lost any kids to fca or crabs over the years that were key players. Keep dreaming and poking holes. You seem to be good at it. Wait until the fall starts. We'll get a taste of who has what. While you are at it find another hobby rather than discussing boys lacrosse. Pathetic for a grown up to be that fixated on this topic.

Well lets home the top tournaments run by the NLF and Big 4 and 3D let your 2020 team play in there tournaments. I might be wrong but I do not see a single Looneys team in any of these top 5 fall high school tournaments. You know the ones with all the D1 coaches sitting on the sidelines.

Haha, yes man, we am the best, we is Crabz and like my kid I can spell real awesome with my sweat flow and use real good grammar 'cause we go to there tournament so their we told you.

Got it point taken I cant spell and have bad grammar. But you still did not say what fall tournaments this great 2020 and 2019 team are playing at this fall.