Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are other costs. Field rentals being the biggest cost. The only clubs that make money on their club teams in maryland are the ones that force their teams to play in their own events. Breakers, hawks, mad lax, etc. 91 md makes money due to what they charge

So can you please give me what one day of field rental cost? And then we can do this number times 10 or 12 practices for during the summer season. So if the field cost $200 a night that comes to 2k or $2400 We still are looking at a nice car worth of profits.

teams are practicing 10 months a year or more so try more like 40-50 practices /yr. Don't forget fall tournaments and spring leagues. And some coaches get paid or their kids play for free. Turf fields are 150-200/hr. Profits are in the tournaments not teams

So at 150$ this comes to $7500 for 50 practices over a full year. So I am not wrong when I say team charge more money for Spring and fall lacrosse on top of the $1500 or so for the summer tournament season. I think they charge around half for fall so this is $2250 per kid per year if they are a high school kid. 24 kids on a team. This equals 54k. 3 fall tournaments 4 summer at $1750 each comes to $12250 plus a year of practice field time $19750. So you got uniforms, insurance and what else to pay for with the 34k left over. And money you pay the coaches I call profit. Salary is profit not expenses.