Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The responses from Looney's dads on this place tells you all you need to know about that club and their families.

Trash.

Funny, I have no connection with this club, my son plays for another, but has played against Looney's but yet I see people aka trolls, taking every opportunity to trash and degrade a youth lacrosse program. That in and of itself proves what you are. Seems you have nothing better to do than trash a club for no reason. And you have the nerve to call Looney's dads trash. Sorry, whoever you are, look in the mirror, there you will see complete trash.
Plus I have met quite a few families and parents from Looney's during the past 3 to 4 years, and they are polite and good people, unlike yourself. Why don't you give it a rest or post on here who your son plays for and let people pile on and trash that club.

Agree with most of what you are saying and let's keep to facts. Looneys has some very talented players but the parents we have encountered and the coaches of one particular team are not nice people at the lacrosse field. Maybe at home or in their jobs they are but not at the field in our experience. People would pile on less if their attitudes were a bit different.