Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Looney's you guys are a bunch of pussies. Your 2024 team is up here at Summer Slam and getting thumped by Brotherly Love. You have no business taking the free clear after the 4 goal mercy rule kicks in. You didn't do it once but you took 5 Free clears. Have some self respect. Yes the score probably would have been a lot worse than the 11-8 or whatever was the score. No self respecting team takes the free clear via the mercy rule. You take your lumps you learn from it and move on. PUSSIES.

Hey assho*e Go [lacrosse]*k yourself. You get off on trashing a kids team, 2024's at that. Rules are rules but you seem to pay no attention to rules and just open your big as* mouth and spew out useless sh*t that nobody wants to hear or cares about. If I was associated with Looney's in any way at all and saw this post I would do everything in my power to find out who you are and kick the sh*t out of you for posting this kind of trash on a youth lacrosse forum. You should be holding your head in shame. You do not call kids pussies but it is perfectly ok to call your wife a [lacrosse] or even call yourself a [lacrosse].
Now dbag, the score of the game you mentioned was 12-9 and it seems like Brotherly Love is in first place going 3-0 and Looney's is in second place going 2-1 for the day. I just looked it up. Not at that tournament, not affiliated with Looney' but came on this site looking for something else and saw your total trash post. Your family must be so proud of you. Bet you act that way at home all the time, especially when your wife says she has a headache. Go craw back in your hold where you belong.