Originally Posted by Anonymous
Word on the street that a bunch of Crabs 2023 kids will be trying out for Looney's in August.....

You mean the same kids that will be trying out for FCA and every other club hoping to find a team they can start on? Anyone that leaves Crabs leaves bc their kid wasn't good enough to play let's be honest.

My guess is those that are contemplating leaving for Looney's will change their minds Saturday evening. Looney's is absecond rate club filled with cast offs from other teams.

You are so full of sh*t and does it make you feel like a big man to call young 2023 kids cast offs? I have been following this post and I have nothing to do with either Looney's or Crabs but I find it is aholes like you who ruin the sport of lacrosse. How would you like it if everyone started revealing what your wife does behind the bushes at lax games. She sure isn't selling snowballs or eating snowballs. Want to guess? Bet you do. See how easy it is to go low. Knock the crap off about trashing young kids. Or if you insist, post your address.

What were you doing in the bushes?
. Near the bushes watching the game then a few of us saw meatheads wife entertaining some of the field workers and dads of her sons team. As'holes have no right to trash young kids, no one posting on this forum should do that. They are the ones who ruin the game for everyone.