Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not going to argue, but I was there and the truth is being bent a lot

How about the tall attackman from Gilman kicking a defender in the face when he was on the ground? I was there too; is that being bent?? It was a disgrace and to say otherwise is just being ignorant to the fact that this team is poorly coached and has no discipline!!

Still lying. That is untrue. There is a video of the incident. It proves a couple of things unequivocally. First, it was the Prostart players who started the entire thing and 8 were involved. There were 3 Looneys players involved. The only difference is the Looneys players were more than holding their own. Like the Prostart coach who always talks to opposing players, their players were more bark than bite.

Actually that’s false what’s not on the video is the questionable hit on the sideline where the Prostart defender did get up after the hit and start jawing at the Looneys player. Basically saying “scoreboard” as the Looneys kid was running his mouth also. What also isn’t on the video is where they kept talking trash to each other then the Looneys kid cross checked the Prostart defender in the chest and then the fist started flying but not until the Looneys player made it physical. Only one player that wasn’t on the field came of the bench and that was another Looneys player and we all know which ones because the refs tossed them. Either way Looneys took the L on the chin. Yes I do have the video too. It was a good game until the last few minutes when Looneys were frustrated.